Boobies Boobies

boobies! <_< ^_^ >_>

sample of imagine sample of imagine

Really beautiful, and I love your ideas for it, the music is lovely. I hope you come back to work on this.

Pokemon Sex Toys Pokemon Sex Toys

The best part is the Pikachu re/play button, where if you mouse over it like a maniac, he sounds like he has tourettes.. or a bad case of stutters. The movie was kind of funny, I guess, but it has a lot of room for improvement... Maybe put in some time with photoshop... or make it more of a flash film, instead of cheesy photographs of sex toys with tiny pikachus and pokemon logos.

Brave Heads Brave Heads

holy wow! this is like the ultimate tower defense game. I love it. the upgrades are nice, too. i wish this was an app because i'd play it all the time.

Infinite Jumper Infinite Jumper

your leaderboard isn't working. This game adds absolutely nothing to the jumper genre, it deducts from it.. there's not music, and the most plain looking art and design in it. the character is ind of cute, but i think you could do better as far as animating a jump into it.

TSPMBProductions responds:

ok I'm working on a new game it should be better thanks

The Forest The Forest

Grrrr, this game makes my anxiety high. I want to get a high score, but I guess I just suck, lol. I love the art, and the music. Also very nice how the platforms change every time that you restart. I think the art begs for more of a story though. I think if you made a prequel, that would be really, really cool... and have this be sort of a secondary game.

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

AWESOME

ALL OF MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS

babysitting babysitting

coulda been a bit better

It was funny at the beginning. all though you should have had the older brother come back and finding a turtle up his ass and been like wtf. hehe.. idk.. could be a part of a series. :D

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

:D freakin awesome!

awesome. 5/5 10/10 keep up the good work :)

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

ew..

the arms aren't proportionate.. he looks fat in the face yet i see you made some sad attempt at drawing abs. also everything about the eyes and hair is weird... if i see him in pico it might be funny... but you may as well give him stick legs and a banana body...

Melt Yo' Face Melt Yo' Face

very good

its great love the darkness if it.. the detail in the back nice style.

creep. creep.

yeah....

you diddn't even comment it? hm....i concur with the person below me.. 5 min tops.... try a little harder next time.