[FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02 [FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02

You're making newgrounds great again.

Brave Heads Brave Heads

holy wow! this is like the ultimate tower defense game. I love it. the upgrades are nice, too. i wish this was an app because i'd play it all the time.

Infinite Jumper Infinite Jumper

your leaderboard isn't working. This game adds absolutely nothing to the jumper genre, it deducts from it.. there's not music, and the most plain looking art and design in it. the character is ind of cute, but i think you could do better as far as animating a jump into it.

TSPMBProductions responds:

ok I'm working on a new game it should be better thanks

The Forest The Forest

Grrrr, this game makes my anxiety high. I want to get a high score, but I guess I just suck, lol. I love the art, and the music. Also very nice how the platforms change every time that you restart. I think the art begs for more of a story though. I think if you made a prequel, that would be really, really cool... and have this be sort of a secondary game.

Perfect Block Perfect Block

Cool take on the guess and drop genre. I don't know if anyone else had the issue I did, but sometimes my mouse would mis-click and the block would drop automatically for me. Also, crappy music and I wish cracks on the glass or blue-ish blocks were a little easier to see.

Hangman - Donald Trump Hangman - Donald Trump

i lost on purpose so i could see him hung. hehehehe..... >:)

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

addicting af. love it.

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

I can tell that a lot of thought, patience, and hard work went into this gem. Good job creators <3

Solipskier Solipskier

lol fun!!

Kung Fu Quest: Survival! Kung Fu Quest: Survival!

WOOOO!!@$E#%$$^%&$^%$# YA