View Profile piksie33

6 Movie Reviews

boobies! <_< ^_^ >_>

Really beautiful, and I love your ideas for it, the music is lovely. I hope you come back to work on this.

The best part is the Pikachu re/play button, where if you mouse over it like a maniac, he sounds like he has tourettes.. or a bad case of stutters. The movie was kind of funny, I guess, but it has a lot of room for improvement... Maybe put in some time with photoshop... or make it more of a flash film, instead of cheesy photographs of sex toys with tiny pikachus and pokemon logos.

39 Game Reviews

I like this game, it reminds me of .io games. There's lots of skins to upgrade, but I got bored after 1 round. lol. I wish you could choose whether to play as human or zombie, and maybe there could be weapons for humans? Just a thought.

You're making newgrounds great again.

Grrrr, this game makes my anxiety high. I want to get a high score, but I guess I just suck, lol. I love the art, and the music. Also very nice how the platforms change every time that you restart. I think the art begs for more of a story though. I think if you made a prequel, that would be really, really cool... and have this be sort of a secondary game.

3 Audio Reviews

AWESOME

ALL OF MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS

coulda been a bit better

It was funny at the beginning. all though you should have had the older brother come back and finding a turtle up his ass and been like wtf. hehe.. idk.. could be a part of a series. :D

:D freakin awesome!

awesome. 5/5 10/10 keep up the good work :)

9 Art Reviews

ew..

the arms aren't proportionate.. he looks fat in the face yet i see you made some sad attempt at drawing abs. also everything about the eyes and hair is weird... if i see him in pico it might be funny... but you may as well give him stick legs and a banana body...

very good

its great love the darkness if it.. the detail in the back nice style.

yeah....

you diddn't even comment it? hm....i concur with the person below me.. 5 min tops.... try a little harder next time.

31, Female